Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
From the magazine for creators of the brand experience comes the 21st annual IT List.
The Call for Applications for Event Marketer’s 2023 IT List is now open. Event marketing agencies from across North America—large and small—are invited to enter. Event Marketer editors will gather intelligence about the applicants, review case studies, make their selections, and mesh the data into a special report out in September that will showcase the who’s-who and the what’s-what of the experiential marketing agency landscape.
A few important notes:
- Please DO NOT submit confidential information. Assume everything you submit will be published.
- This is an editorial feature. THERE IS NO CHARGE to be included in the It List. And we’re not looking for your financials. The goal is to showcase the top agencies—who they are and what they do. Based on your input we will present clear and useful data to our 10,000 client-side readers, and they can get in touch with you for more information.
- Deadline for submissions: JUNE 30, 2023. Due to printing schedules, no extensions will be granted.
- Eligibility: The IT List is for agencies that create and execute live event programs. Consultancies, think tanks, suppliers, builders and field staffing companies are not accepted. EM reserves the right to refuse inclusion to any entrant. If you’re not 100% about events, this ain’t the list for you.
- Important: All materials submitted become property of Event Marketer.
Selection Criteria: Each year we receive hundreds of applications, many more than we can include in the IT List. To determine the final 100, EM’s editorial staff will review and rank every application. The criteria include:
- The experiential ratio. Work that is done exclusively on events.
- Results. Case study submissions with data to back up their effectiveness.
- Creativity. The creative is smashing. The work is innovative. The ideas are fresh, bold and moving the industry forward
- Reputation. Client testimonials. Editorial or industry coverage received.
- Thought leadership. Agency is setting the bar for the experiential marketing discipline.
- All information must be typed into this web page. Submissions will only be accepted in this format.
- All data is encrypted and will not be shared beyond our editorial team.
- Once you complete the submission, please confirm that you’ve completed it with Kait Shea, email@example.com.
- You'll have the option to save your progress and log in and log out as you go.
- If you have any questions on the application, please contact Kait Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any technical questions on submitting, please contact Emily Makadok at email@example.com.