Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
Event Marketer's 2019 Event Agency It List
From the magazine for creators of the brand experience comes the 17th annual It List.
The world’s only editorial listing devoted to event agencies.
The July issue of everybody’s favorite trade magazine once again will list the top event agencies—large and small—painting a quick picture of each one’s core competencies and recent campaigns. EM will then gather intelligence from agency execs and clients, we’ll review the case studies you submit and will mesh the data into a special report that brand marketers can use when selecting agencies to hire.
A few important notes:
- Do not include confidential information
- This is an editorial feature. THERE IS NO CHARGE to be included in the It List. And we’re not looking for your financials. The goal is to showcase the top agencies—who they are and what they do. Based on your input we will present clear and useful data to our 10,000 client-side readers, and they can get in touch with you for more information.
- Deadline for submissions: Friday, May 10, 2019. Due to printing schedules, NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
- Eligibility: The It List is for agencies that create and execute event programs. Consultancies, think tanks, suppliers, builders and field staffing companies are not listed. EM reserves the right to refuse inclusion to any entrant and we shut out many an agency each year. If you’re not 100% about events, this ain’t the list for you.
- Important: All materials submitted become property of Event Marketer.
Selection Criteria: Each year we receive hundreds of applications, many more than we can include in the It List. To determine the final 100, EM’s editorial staff will review and rank every application. Our criteria include:
- The experiential ratio. Work is done exclusively on events.
- Results. Case study submissions with data to back up their effectiveness.
- Creativity. The creative is smashing. The work is innovative. The ideas are fresh, bold and moving the industry forward.
- Reputation. Client testimonials. Awards earned. Editorial or industry coverage received.
- Thought leadership. Noteworthy agency capabilities or offerings. Agency is setting a bar across all marketing disciplines as representative of the best of the industry.
- All information must be typed into this web page.
- All data is encrypted and will not be shared beyond our editorial team.
- Once you complete the submission, please confirm that you’ve completed it with Kait Shea, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will only be accepted in this format.
- If you would like a copy of the It List app to fill out before entering it into the system, CLICK HERE to download the file.
- If you have any questions, please call Senior Editor Kait Shea at 203-899-8444 or email her at email@example.com.